Details of the course on Fatal Accident Damages are set out below. It is at Hardwicke Building, Lincoln’s Inn on the 3rd December 2015 at 3.30 pm. The course is free of charge and lasts for two hours (plus refreshments).
To register following the link here to Hardwicke’s site which enables you to book online.
Fatal Accident Damages: A Masterclass
The law relating to damages is a highly specialised area of practice and everyone involved in a fatal case benefits from a detailed knowledge of the relevant law and practice.
In this Masterclass, we look at the central issues relating to fatal accident damages. Topics to be covered include:
- Damages on behalf of the estate.
- Fatal Accident Act damages including the growing importance of non-financial claims.
- Who is a dependant?
- Who can claim bereavement damages?
- The relevant multipliers (and will this change).
- Damages for pain and suffering prior to…
View original post 147 more words